Search This Blog

Thursday, 10 August 2017

Lesbian Poetry Theatre show hits The Kings Head Theatre, N1


A quick update to say WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Barbara Brownskirt at The Royal Vauxhall Tavern in July was a smash, and big thanks to all those familiar and unfamiliar faces who came. 
I only forgot my lines once when I replaced The Old Vic with The Queen Vic by mistake - and it's now in the script! 
The show went on to the Kings Head TheatreIslington as part of their queer season and this was the last London performance before the #BusStopTour up North. I'll be working with a director to develop the show and Barbara later this year too.
You can find more details on my website but some of the locations include 10 November at Rainhill Library St Helens, 16 November at Old Joint Stock Theatre SHOUT Festival Birmingham and then at the amazing Edinburgh Roxy, Edinburgh on 18 November.

Here are a few snaps of the show so far...




                     









                                                                     






See you soon, and thanks for all your support so far xxx


2 comments:

  1. Apologies for my late response, but we have been on hols, and this is my first week back in work, so "apocalypse Islington Council" has rather pre-occupied moi.

    However, we all adored the RVT show - and I did publish a review...

    Faboo!

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jon. You are a great support! x

    ReplyDelete